Ceramic Pot | Ceramic Planter 11
Measurement: Per Piece
Size: 4 inch (Small)
Payment: 50% advance payment
Home Delivery: Available via standard
Store: Gardener Depot
Air movement stimulates root growth, which results in healthier plants. But the clay also wicks moisture out of the soil, making ceramic pots a better choice if you tend to overwater or for plants that prefer dry soils. This also means plants in ceramic pots require more water than plants in plastic pots.
Benefits of Ceramic Pots
- Ceramics are porous thereby providing air and moisture to the plants, even down to the roots level.
- Ceramics are heavier compared to other materials used for pots so they can withstand the weight of a growing plant.
- Its thick walls protect the plants from sudden change in temperature.
- During hot season, it protects the plants from absorbing excessive heat.
- Ceramics are more appealing especially when glazed or painted to provide design.
- It can also trap water and moisture within the soil thereby giving a healthier environment for the plant.
- Glazed ceramic pots are waterproof thereby trapping water and moisture which is ideal during hot weather.
- They are perfect for indoor plants and even for plants that are placed in your garden or outdoor area.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.