Zinnia Plant (জিনিয়া)
Measurement: 1 Pc
Payment: 100% Advance Payment
Delivery Location: Dhaka, Faridpur Only
Payment Method: bKash, Nagad, City Touch or Local Bank Transfer
Zinnia Plant is one of the easiest flowers to grow, as the flower grows very quickly and blooms beautifully. They are found in dry grassland from the Southwestern United States to South America and Mexico. Varieties color of zinnia flowers can make your garden unique.
Zinnias (জিনিয়া) are annuals, which means they grow from seed to bloom to seed in a short period of time. Zinnias have a variety of shapes like stars, daisies, dahlias, spiders, buttons, domes, and quill-leaf cactus. There are singles, semi-doubles, and doubles within those forms. Flowers come in a variety of colors, including orange, pink, purple, red, white, and yellow, as well as bi-colour and tri-colour variations. The leaves are light to mid-green in colour.
Planting Zinnia Plant Seeds
Zinnias seeds like to grow directly in the garden bed since they dislike being transferred and do not often thrive. In the proper conditions, they will develop fast from seed. For indoor plantations, you can transplant them when the plants are young but do it carefully. They prefer 23°C–28°C daytime temperature. A good idea to plant multiple rounds at 2- to 3-week intervals up until the end of June for non-stop blooming in the fall.
Choosing And Preparing the Planting Area
- The full sun location is better for it
- Frequent air circulation will help to prevent diseases
- 5.5 to 7.5 soil pH will be good for plantations.
- If the soil is mixed with compost, the flower will come quickly.
How To Care Zinnia Plant
- For the best growth and blossoms, keep the soil wet and fertilize gently
- Cut the old flower for encouraging more flowers
- Water regularly, although they can survive dry conditions. They do best with inconsistent moisture in the soil
- Bacterial and fungal spots, powdery mildew and bacterial wilt can all be problems for zinnias. Try to keep the soil dry and provide good air circulation
Zinnias are non-toxic to dogs and cats, so they are safe to plant around them.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.